AV Audio EditorOverview
AV Audio Editor is a full-featured digital audio editing software that offers a variety of audio recording, mixing, editing, analyzing and effects processing possibilities.
It provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and is designed for the everyday user. It has dozens of amazing audio effects and tools for converting audio files into different formats, including MP3, WMA, WAV, Ogg Vorbis and many others. And that's just the beginning of what you can do with AV Audio Editor. If you're using audio for anything – websites, PowerPoint presentations, Flash animations, AV Audio Editor will take your creations to the next level.
- Create, import and export audio files
- Display audio files in the Waveform or the spectral view modes and apply zooming
- Record audio from any available audio source and play audio files
- Edit and master audio with the following tools (Cut, Copy, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File)
- Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo)
- Apply different filters (BandPassFilter, FFTFilter, HighPassFilter, HighShelfFilter, LowPassFilter, LowShelfFilter, NotchFilter)